Mana Bar Melbourne - Closing

24268 Views 205 Posts MMGN.com
Well pretty much it would be interesting to actually see some of the MMGN members at Mana Bar..If you're going to be there on any occasion or night just post in this thread. Because just from waiting in line last night I noticed Heller due to watching so much of the Gamer Rage Videos..you kinda can't forget his face :P Yes Heller is now a celebrity! Pretty much I ended up meeting Heller and Endboss..too bad we couldn't chat long enough.

I will be updating this thread once a week to keep people updated with Mana Bar's events if they don't follow their Facebook or Twitter Page. :)
RSOP
+
This is at the Mana bar


That would be cool dont know if you guys remember Shadowblade, Siddsm we hanged out once smashed some beers :P



Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I remember Shadowblade. [MOG]

PS3 Mod, then disappeared and lost his powers.

Returns and demands for 360 mod spot.

gets rejected and leaves again

(evil)

Mik3y said: I remember Shadowblade.
PS3 Mod, then disappeared and lost his powers.
Returns and demands for 360 mod spot.
gets rejected and leaves again



Yeah that was hillarious.

EDIT:

Should make this thread global...

He sometimes still posts.....
mmmm beer [MOG]
I want that colored mat that's behind that arcade machine
I'll see you there in March Members at Mana Bar Melbourne

Mik3y said: I remember Shadowblade.
PS3 Mod, then disappeared and lost his powers.
Returns and demands for 360 mod spot.
gets rejected and leaves again



lulz

He posts every now and then.
**Shudders**
[sick]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

M@ndyz said: I want that colored mat that's behind that arcade machine


from Ikea Members at Mana Bar Melbourne

Heller said: **Shudders**



lol you know he might be able to see this right? lol

@RSOP um when we going for beers?
I try so hard to like mana bar, but everything's so expensive. Most games are boring, and I end up in the back room playing the arcade machine or GH untill either breaks for the night.

jorgan92 said: I try so hard to like mana bar, but everything's so expensive. Most games are boring, and I end up in the back room playing the arcade machine or GH untill either breaks for the night.



The themed nights are cool. Boutique beers will always be a bit on the pricey side, but prices seem to be on par with most inner-city bars, although maybe a bit pricey for Brunswick Street. They need more Aussie beers though. I don't see the need to import expensive Euro beers if you only have two taps, considering how many insanely tasty domestic beers are.

I've enjoyed myself when I've gone though. The themed nights can be fun.

RSOP said:


i hear that guy in the hat likes barbie dolls
Xenoblade Chronicles party on the 25th. Game is playable at the Melbourne bar.

Beta said:

jorgan92 said: I try so hard to like mana bar, but everything's so expensive. Most games are boring, and I end up in the back room playing the arcade machine or GH untill either breaks for the night.


The themed nights are cool. Boutique beers will always be a bit on the pricey side, but prices seem to be on par with most inner-city bars, although maybe a bit pricey for Brunswick Street. They need more Aussie beers though. I don't see the need to import expensive Euro beers if you only have two taps, considering how many insanely tasty domestic beers are.
I've enjoyed myself when I've gone though. The themed nights can be fun.


I agree with the whole import beer thing. Should just get Carlton or something decent and cheap-ish. I also can't stand the fact they close at 11. I DON'T GET IT! Usually I only go pre-drinks there but if I wanted to stay.....

Seriously though they need Pint and Jugs too... Hate this new craze of having a in-between Pot and Pint size :( I can understand no Jugs but would prefer real beers.
I'm really keen to check out Xenoblade Chronicles....however I hate people so I don't particularly want to battle a crowd down at the Mana Bar to play it.

Oh and Deus Ex is out on the 25th so I will not be there!
Do they serve tooheys new?

Kerosanak said: Do they serve tooheys new?



Not on tap, They have two Fancy-Euro-beers. Didnt pay attention to beers in fridge, ended up drinking Cider or shots :P
They just lost any potential business from when I come down to Melb haha.
I still gotta go down. Kept putting it off because it's a mofo to get home from.

I'd want to go there with a group of mates though. Only way I can see it being fun haha
Maximum of 3 friends, otherwise itd be boring.
Id come with you Lekkers, but no new on tap haha. Damn shame that.
If you can fit three friends in there, everytime I've walked past there's always a big line.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 14
Metroid in Unreal Engine 4

Metroid in Unreal Engine 4

Tano 3 hours News 0 4
Super Mario Bros theme played on ... wine glasses and a frying pan?

Super Mario Bros theme played on ... wine glasses and a frying pan?

Tano 7 hours News 1 1
Someone made a list of every video game ever made
Tano 1 day News 9 20
Back To The Future's WiiFit hoverboard

Back To The Future's WiiFit hoverboard

Tano 1 day News 0 1
Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 1 day News 3 0
Publishers and tickets confirmed for EB Expo 2014
Gryllis 6 days News 2 7
Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Podcast 14/04 Articles 2 7
Friendly Fire Show 49: Tano finds his voice

Friendly Fire Show 49: Tano finds his voice

Podcast 07/04 Articles 1 5

Community Content

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 1 day News 3 0
A loser's review of FIFA 14
03/03/2014 Blog 12 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

punk, Pact, Olly commented on Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

punk just now
Username

punk, Elraro, Gryllis commented on First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

punk 6 mins ago
Username

commented on Someone made a list of every video game ever made

KieranT878 21 mins ago
Username

greenbob, 1wiierdguy commented on Nintendo is doing season pass DLC for Mario Golf: World Tour

greenbob 1 hour ago
Username

Silence, espi_band, Matteh, Gryllis commented on New Ace Attorney goes back in time without Phoenix Wright

Silence 1 hour ago
Username

zurczner, Matteh commented on Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 3 hours ago
Username

espi_band is now Level 7!

espi_band 4 hours ago
Username

commented on Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor 'fell to bits'

Pact 5 hours ago
Username

commented on Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Homedad 6 hours ago