Mana Bar Melbourne - Closing

24174 Views 205 Posts MMGN.com
Well pretty much it would be interesting to actually see some of the MMGN members at Mana Bar..If you're going to be there on any occasion or night just post in this thread. Because just from waiting in line last night I noticed Heller due to watching so much of the Gamer Rage Videos..you kinda can't forget his face :P Yes Heller is now a celebrity! Pretty much I ended up meeting Heller and Endboss..too bad we couldn't chat long enough.

I will be updating this thread once a week to keep people updated with Mana Bar's events if they don't follow their Facebook or Twitter Page. :)

Kerosanak said:

Pilkingbod said:

Dusty Lids said: Why go here when you can go to club... Cheaper drinks & they have chicks in them...


May as well go to a brothel
the women are cheaper, if that's even possible.


This. People who go out based on the number of females should be house ridden. Drink, listen to music and have a couple laughs. No girl you pick up at a club is any better than a prostie.



HA, this.
Clearly you have seen the Gold coast night life...
*Shudders*

Pilkingbod said:

Dusty Lids said: Why go here when you can go to club... Cheaper drinks & they have chicks in them...


May as well go to a brothel
the women are cheaper, if that's even possible.




Save money on drinks as well :E
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Guyver said: Save money on drinks as well



How much are drinks at brothels guyver?

^LOL greatest pic evar!
Might hit this up while im in Melbourne.


lol havent been to the Brisbane one yet.

Rashy said:

Guyver said: Save money on drinks as well


How much are drinks at brothels guyver?




*mumbles mum joke under breath*
*laughs at guyvers mum joke*
It seemed like we waited for ever for this place to open that I've kinda lost my enthusiasm for it :( Guess I'll make my way down there at some point, someone organise a night of it.

Guyver said: It seemed like we waited for ever for this place to open that I've kinda lost my enthusiasm for it Guess I'll make my way down there at some point, someone organise a night of it.


You know what.. I feal the exact same way :(
Still havent gotten down thr..
Thinking of organising a night with old school friends there, is it a good place to catch up just over some beers?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Guyver said:

Pilkingbod said:

Dusty Lids said: Why go here when you can go to club... Cheaper drinks & they have chicks in them...


May as well go to a brothel
the women are cheaper, if that's even possible.


Save money on drinks as well



Drinking plus dancing = life.

Its so cheap at clubs $2 pots all night.
kinda surprised that thr hasnt been an official MMGN night at the mana bar?? @_@
It's so small, but definitely worth going! Go all of you. I live in Brisbane and I've been!! [Rage] *_*
No tooheys, No Kero [Shifty]

Dusty Lids said:
Drinking plus dancing = life.
Its so cheap at clubs $2 pots all night.


There's no way you can get $2 pots at a club.

Talking shit again!

Kerosanak said: No tooheys, No Kero


Mana Potion! MANAPOTION! [Rage]
What's IN a mana potion?

Kerosanak said: What's IN a mana potion?


The same stuff they put in the green potion in the Zelda games, I think...
But I'm allergic to odd mushroom :'(

Pilkingbod said:

Dusty Lids said:
Drinking plus dancing = life.
Its so cheap at clubs $2 pots all night.


There's no way you can get $2 pots at a club.
Talking shit again!



Clubs are by far the most expensive place to drink. If you must go there, get blind drunk first and work on your sober routine to slip past security.

Aren't pots tiny as well? Pints are like $3 at the Uni's bar (albeit shit beer of the week, but still) :P

Dusty Lids said:

Guyver said:

Pilkingbod said:

Dusty Lids said: Why go here when you can go to club... Cheaper drinks & they have chicks in them...


May as well go to a brothel
the women are cheaper, if that's even possible.


Save money on drinks as well


Drinking plus dancing = life.
Its so cheap at clubs $2 pots all night.



lol one day you'll get past that phase :P



Matteh said: It's so small, but definitely worth going! Go all of you. I live in Brisbane and I've been!!




It's the least you could have done since you never went to the one in Brisbane X_X

Ben said:
Clubs are by far the most expensive place to drink. If you must go there, get blind drunk first and work on your sober routine to slip past security.
Aren't pots tiny as well? Pints are like $3 at the Uni's bar (albeit shit beer of the week, but still)


Pints/pots/schooners vary from state to state.

Pots are the smallest, but there's no way they're $2... especially at a club.
$4 schooners at my local pub.
$4.50 at the place I usually go to if I'm in the mood for clubbing.

Sweet deal for me. Nothing will never beat just buying a couple cases and sitting around with your mates in a backyard shooting the shit.
Isn't a pint a unit of measurement?

Pilkingbod said:

Ben said:
Clubs are by far the most expensive place to drink. If you must go there, get blind drunk first and work on your sober routine to slip past security.
Aren't pots tiny as well? Pints are like $3 at the Uni's bar (albeit shit beer of the week, but still)


Pints/pots/schooners vary from state to state.
Pots are the smallest, but there's no way they're $2... especially at a club.



We generally only have schooners or pints. Very rarely see pots and they look tiny here when you do see them (max 200ml). So basically useless for the drunkenness required to go clubbing :P
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
Publishers and tickets confirmed for EB Expo 2014
Gryllis 1 day News 2 7
Nintendo rejected exclusivity on Skylanders concept

Nintendo rejected exclusivity on Skylanders concept

Gryllis 1 day News 6 5
Super Smash Bros. Melee's acapella version

Super Smash Bros. Melee's acapella version

Tano 2 days News 2 5
Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Tano 2 days News 4 5
Super Mario 64 in first-person with Oculus Rift
Tano 3 days News 1 6
Aus remains the only overseas PAX, Texas added

Aus remains the only overseas PAX, Texas added

Gryllis 4 days News 1 7
Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Podcast 4 days Articles 2 7
Friendly Fire Show 49: Tano finds his voice

Friendly Fire Show 49: Tano finds his voice

Podcast 07/04 Articles 1 5

Community Content

A loser's review of FIFA 14
03/03/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Anime.MMGN Member Interview - xxSoS

Kenni 55 mins ago
Username

tsubibo, inubazh11 commented on Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

tsubibo 12 hours ago
Username

commented on Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

zurczner 13 hours ago
Username

Morgan_H is now Level 13!

Morgan_H 14 hours ago
Username

commented on Date A Live 2

Kenni 20 hours ago
Username

inubazh11, sjt333 commented on Classic Fox News: 'Video type things', Dark Souls implicated in murder

inubazh11 1 day ago
Username

commented on Date A Live 2

xxSoS 1 day ago