[PC.MMGN]MMGN Steam Group

Featured 54131 Views 45 Posts MMGN.com

MMGN Steam Group

Anyone that uses Steam and I'm sure that's pretty much all of you, please take a minute to join up to the MMGN.com Steam group here steamcommunity.com/ Due to the re-branding of the this site we've moved away from the existing MyFrag Steam group to start something new.
All games nights will be posted up on the MMGN.com Steam group as well as any competitions we may run in the future.

Join up and invite your friends, once we get over the 100 member mark we'll do a MMGN sticker give away.

BAM! steamcommunity.com/
wtf ryno had his name changed to community and just showed me that link on steam

i wonder if he got hacked?
Yeah i just got the same
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Doles that is what I was saying, it's a scam, stay away

Thanks for putting up the announcement on steam.

KK1387 said: Doles that is what I was saying, it's a scam, stay away
Thanks for putting up the announcement on steam.


Oh right yes, I read your again cool. No worries, great. Poor ryno. Needs to change all his passwords now
Getting closer to the 100 members mark
Firefox rembered my password for me, so I'll now join.
though I just had to get it to show me what my password was as it didn't remember for the steamcommunity site

it's a pity I forgot my password fully to my first account, but as I don't have any games on either I don't really care.

I need a better computer as I think steam was just slowing this one down when I had it on it
I invited a few peeps and they joined. Woop Woop
lol its just like filtering out the randoms

CheeryDog said: Firefox rembered my password for me, so I'll now join.
though I just had to get it to show me what my password was as it didn't remember for the steamcommunity site
it's a pity I forgot my password fully to my first account, but as I don't have any games on either I don't really care.
I need a better computer as I think steam was just slowing this one down when I had it on it


Steam is very light though

nothing07 said: I invited a few peeps and they joined. Woop Woop




Nice work

Guyver said:

CheeryDog said: Firefox rembered my password for me, so I'll now join.
though I just had to get it to show me what my password was as it didn't remember for the steamcommunity site
it's a pity I forgot my password fully to my first account, but as I don't have any games on either I don't really care.
I need a better computer as I think steam was just slowing this one down when I had it on it


Steam is very light though


It could ave been something else, I just blamed it on steam at the time as I knew what it was and wasn't using it at all




E:
We need 6 more members, I want to get mmgn stickers
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
test paging 1 2 3
coolies I've joined too
100 members WOOOO! nice job. Sticker giveaway coming soon.
125 members now so we are still growing, keep sending those invites out. We'll be adding more info to the MMGN Steam group to keep everyone up to date.
Good reminder, I'll send invites out to everyone who isn't in the group yet.

JPrincess said: Good reminder, I'll send invites out to everyone who isn't in the group yet.




That's the spirit! :D
I don't think I can make it so that those people who are already part of the group don't get invited :E oh well sent it anyway
i think im a member

Edit: playing TF2 =D
Just joined, i apparently was a member of the MyFrag group but it took a quick steam search to find the official MMGN page.
The old MyFrag, L4D and TF2 groups are still kicking along but the MMGN group is the only one we keep updating.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Most Anticipated September Game

Most Anticipated September Game

5 days ago Polls 2 8
Nintendo on why Wii U doesn't have many exclusives

Nintendo on why Wii U doesn't have many exclusives

Tano 19 hours News 0 1
Big games of September

Big games of September

Tano 5 days Articles 10 9
GST will be added to buying games from overseas retailers

GST will be added to buying games from overseas retailers

Gryllis 21/08 News 6 15
New Rare Revealed videos will be added to YouTube

New Rare Revealed videos will be added to YouTube

Gryllis 21/08 News 0 2
Deus Ex creator opening PAX Aus 2015 keynote

Deus Ex creator opening PAX Aus 2015 keynote

Gryllis 18/08 News 0 5
Friendly Fire Show 102: A New Hope

Friendly Fire Show 102: A New Hope

Podcast 17/08 Articles 1 2
Xenoblade Chronicles X limited edition announced

Xenoblade Chronicles X limited edition announced

Gryllis 06/08 News 2 5

Community Content

What's it really like going to E3?

What's it really like going to E3?

12/06/2015 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

LRJackson, DragonLich, Declanbomb, samj2407 commented on Win Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PlayStation 4!

LRJackson 5 mins ago
Username

cmillery7, Jay01, sein and other 4 users commented on Win Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PlayStation 4!

cmillery7 6 hours ago
Username

cmillery7 is now Level 2!

cmillery7 6 hours ago
Username

Guyver, barkley, Tano and other 3 users commented on Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain PC disc doesn't include the game, just the Steam installer

Guyver 11 hours ago
Username

Tano, Leasha commented on RIP Wes Craven: The Horror Maestro's Top 5 Films

Tano 12 hours ago
Username

David6754, Player2, Lantean, dubryan commented on Win Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PlayStation 4!

David6754 13 hours ago
Username

commented on Mortal Kombat X cancelled on PS3 and Xbox 360

Matrix6 15 hours ago