General Shaving discussion

371238 Views 2490 Posts Social
wii.mmgn.com/... Well the old Shick add thread got converted into a general discussion about shaving so lets start fresh with a new discussion. For some reason the discussion of shaving got a lot of people involved.
I can shave ice [MOG]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Omg i almost died when i saw it got locked :(

I could feel my beard growing and stuff

Glad it's back!

Anyyyyyyyyways carrying on from the discussion of shaving bowl


hamzie said: I want something like this


aoiwfhaiowfhwaf
this pic is awesome
thats a slant

The desi and hamzie srsbzns thread. [MOG]
I realized you has bit of a beard at lansmash Toki, this the perfect place to get info for your first shave.
But I want to be like Ganondorf, or She-Hulk.
i have to sheivu but i cbf =D
I shave my armpits and legs and sometimes my map of tazzie. I have a small allergy to wax.. so I just use a normal shaver and men's gel stuff cause it smells awesome [Derp]

M@ndyz said: I shave my armpits and legs and sometimes my map of tazzie. I have a small allergy to wax.. so I just use a normal shaver and men's gel stuff cause it smells awesome


you will get an even better shave with a safety razor.. and an even better smell with proper shaving cream

Mik3y said: The desi and hamzie srsbzns thread.



lol *renames* :P

Like I said in the other thread I can not go more than 2 days without shaving. The itching is unbearable :'@
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Toki shaves her map of Tazzie but I don't know why she's only 12. We had deep and meaningfulls onetime.
"map of tazzie" Do I want to know what you mean by that? :P

I hate shaving, cbf most of the times, so I just do it as fast as I can and it's all over...for a few days, then I gotta do it again! [Rage]
Wouldnt you guys rather make 'chore' and pleasant experience.. and GET AN EVEN CLOSER SHAVE SO IT TAKES LONGER TO GROW BACK
I was gonna freak and stuff, after seeing our awesome shaving thread get locked down. :*O

Anyway, here is the lather bowl I intend to use. I think I found it at the Salvos.

General Shaving discussion

hamzie said:

M@ndyz said: I shave my armpits and legs and sometimes my map of tazzie. I have a small allergy to wax.. so I just use a normal shaver and men's gel stuff cause it smells awesome


you will get an even better shave with a safety razor.. and an even better smell with proper shaving cream


safety razor what's that?
I use disposable ones :O
..you need a bowl? What for? Just use the sink. :P

..unless what you use it for is something that I'm missing. [Shifty]

M@ndyz said:

hamzie said:

M@ndyz said: I shave my armpits and legs and sometimes my map of tazzie. I have a small allergy to wax.. so I just use a normal shaver and men's gel stuff cause it smells awesome


you will get an even better shave with a safety razor.. and an even better smell with proper shaving cream


safety razor what's that?


From what I see you seem to miss alot of things @Matteh

Matteh said: ..you need a bowl? What for? Just use the sink.
..unless what you use it for is something that I'm missing.


For this:

Matteh said: ..you need a bowl? What for? Just use the sink.
..unless what you use it for is something that I'm missing.


my Tony uses a sink..

desi said:

M@ndyz said:

hamzie said:

M@ndyz said: I shave my armpits and legs and sometimes my map of tazzie. I have a small allergy to wax.. so I just use a normal shaver and men's gel stuff cause it smells awesome


you will get an even better shave with a safety razor.. and an even better smell with proper shaving cream


safety razor what's that?



oh ok :O
Omg desi we caught a fish in mandyz!



the old school way of shaving

it gives you a closer shave than the cartridge ones and so your legs will feeeeel a lot smoother.


and there are a lot of women who prefer this (well why wouldnt you.. its awesome)

I converted my friend from disposable garbage to this kewl way.. and now she cant see herself going back :D
I'll get one then =D
I'm lazy to shave so I go to the barber n get that Sweeney Todd blade shave.

M@ndyz said: I'll get one then


But the reason it delivers a closer shave is because it doesnt offer the safety mechanisms that cartridge razors have so you have to be careful with these.

And instead of using the gillette canned goo you can use super awesome rich lathering creams :D they smell preeeeeeeeeetttyyyyyyyy *_*
@desi - To put the shaving cream on your face? :O

I just use my hands, lol. :P
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Games of October: Your most wanted

Games of October: Your most wanted

06/10/2014 Polls 9 17
MMGN Game Of The Year 2014 voting now open

MMGN Game Of The Year 2014 voting now open

Tano 2 days News 3 24
Friendly Fire Show 80: GOTY extravaganza!

Friendly Fire Show 80: GOTY extravaganza!

Podcast 5 days Articles 2 3
11 Hilarious Chinese game console rip-offs

11 Hilarious Chinese game console rip-offs

Gryllis 12/12 Articles 26 56
I'm 27 years old and I have a serious Amiibo addiction

I'm 27 years old and I have a serious Amiibo addiction

Jickle 08/12 Articles 8 10
Dating a non-gamer: Steps to get them addicted

Dating a non-gamer: Steps to get them addicted

Jayden27 03/12 Articles 17 18
Disney Infinity Star Wars: Survey hints at The Force
Tano 02/12 News 2 6
PAX Aus 2015 tickets now on sale
Tano 02/12 News 0 4

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

W84NO1, master911, kashinator, Enarium commented on Win a Sony Mobile Prize Pack! Including an Xperia Z3, PlayStation 4 and Game Cave

W84NO1 10 hours ago
Username

kashinator is now Level 3!

kashinator 13 hours ago
Username

zurczner, whaling commented on Minecraft: Story Mode coming from Telltale Games

zurczner 23 hours ago
Username

commented on Mario penguins can't fly

vietnhamit 1 day ago
Username

DPkrass, Jade829, whaling and other 2 users commented on Win a Sony Mobile Prize Pack! Including an Xperia Z3, PlayStation 4 and Game Cave

DPkrass 1 day ago
Username

commented on Super Mario Themed Fish Tank Background

vietnhamit 1 day ago
Username

Arnold114, patjackman, purplesp8y and other 4 users commented on Win a Sony Mobile Prize Pack! Including an Xperia Z3, PlayStation 4 and Game Cave

Arnold114 1 day ago