Onslaught Wiiware (Hudson)

9901 Views 369 Posts Locked Virtual Console & WiiWare


www.wiiware-world.com/

Onslaught is a first person shooter which focuses on blasting a massive number of enemy creatures to feel the exhilaration. The story is based on the outer planet in the near future. The massive number of enemy creatures will try to attack the player. In the game you use various types of weapons and battle against it to complete the mission and proceed in the story. Also, there is a mode that uses the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection to compete against the players, up to 4 players, all around the world.

This game looks pretty good for a Wiiware game, I'll definately be getting it when it launches in March It might be that 'pick up and go' FPS I've been looking for.
Hudson is giving wiiware awesome support. This looks pretty generic, but the online co-op thing is really cool. And it'll be like 10-15 bucks.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
www.hudsonentertainment.com/

Intrigued... Looks a bit N64'ish, but if it plays well it may fill that FPS multiplayer void that so many of us know so well.



Looks pretty good, will most likely be getting it when ever it is release.

=D
Word is this available today on Europe Wiiware. Can anyone confirm it's presence here in Aus? If so, looks like my Friday night is sorted!
Onslaught is now on the Wii Shop Channel in Australia!

The concept for this game reminds me a bit of "Jet Force Gemini" for the N64.
It looks like it's going to be a really, really fun game!
Got it, played it, love it!

Only up to the 5th mission, but it is great!

=D
13th Mission (Last One) Can't beat it!!! I got killed in three hits!

sunshineGX said: 13th Mission (Last One) Can't beat it!!! I got killed in three hits!



Oh, there is only 13 missions.

Oh wow, must be a big alien bug thing then.

=D
Yes, hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and you're all by yourself! Plus, I'm playing on Hard, I wanna smash my tv lol >__? Can't beat it
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

sunshineGX said: Yes, hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and you're all by yourself! Plus, I'm playing on Hard, I wanna smash my tv lol >__? Can't beat it



Oh wow, that sucks then lol. Do you use the rocket launcher thing?

Can you unlock more weapons?

I am only doing it normal, will play it through again on hard after.

=D
You will see three navy blue boxes stacked on top of each other throughout the stages, if you whip them open, they sometimes have weapons in them.

sunshineGX said: You will see three navy blue boxes stacked on top of each other throughout the stages, if you whip them open, they sometimes have weapons in them.



Oh ok then awesome, I have only seen one set of boxes and they had magazines in them.

Will play more tonight, yay!

=D

Matteh said:


sunshineGX said: You will see three navy blue boxes stacked on top of each other throughout the stages, if you whip them open, they sometimes have weapons in them.


Oh ok then awesome, I have only seen one set of boxes and they had magazines in them.
Will play more tonight, yay!
=D



Give you an idea of the last boss, 10 ****tails, full pack of Rockets (6 x 10) , full pack of Heavy Machine Gun (200 x 10), full pack of Machine Gun (120 x 10) aimed right at it's weak point, and I only manage to crack it's armour.

sunshineGX said: Give you an idea of the last boss, 10 ****tails, full pack of Rockets (6 x 10) , full pack of Heavy Machine Gun (200 x 10), full pack of Machine Gun (120 x 10) aimed right at it's weak point, and I only manage to crack it's armour.



Whoa. o.o

Sounds..difficult....but fun!

=D
Arghh, what the heck, the one gun I don't use actually killed it..... lol, the burst fire gun, shot it like a few times on it's back and it's armour broke off.........

sunshineGX said: Arghh, what the heck, the one gun I don't use actually killed it..... lol, the burst fire gun, shot it like a few times on it's back and it's armour broke off.........



So..you finished the game already then?

=D
Haha yeah, pretty sad ending but

sunshineGX said: Haha yeah, pretty sad ending but



Lol in like..two days or something too, good work.

Oh, in your opinion, does it leave it open for a sequel?

=D

Matteh said:


sunshineGX said: Haha yeah, pretty sad ending but


Lol in like..two days or something too, good work.
Oh, in your opinion, does it leave it open for a sequel?
=D



I bought the game in the afternoon today

And it doesn't look like there'll be a sequel.

sunshineGX said:I bought the game in the afternoon today

And it doesn't look like there'll be a sequel.



Lol omg wow, you play it and finish it fast!

I am still on mission 5 lol haven't played since last night.

Aww, well..maybe they might release another one..but not same story or something. I don't know.

=D

Matteh said:
Lol omg wow, you play it and finish it fast!
I am still on mission 5 lol haven't played since last night.
Aww, well..maybe they might release another one..but not same story or something. I don't know.
=D



The online is pretty fun, except I got this idiot team mate who'd keep whipping me with that laser whip, so I can't do anything :S

I wish there was deathmatch though!
Is online good in this game?

jackoltene said: Is online good in this game?



Yeah, but it's online co-op online.

sunshineGX said: The online is pretty fun, except I got this idiot team mate who'd keep whipping me with that laser whip, so I can't do anything :S

I wish there was deathmatch though!



Lol! What is online actually?

Is the whip a paralyzer?

=D
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
Super Smash Bros. Melee's acapella version

Super Smash Bros. Melee's acapella version

Tano 17 hours News 2 4
Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Tano 21 hours News 2 1
Super Mario 64 in first-person with Oculus Rift
Tano 1 day News 1 6
Aus remains the only overseas PAX, Texas added

Aus remains the only overseas PAX, Texas added

Gryllis 2 days News 1 7
Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Podcast 2 days Articles 2 7
Watch: The Friendly Fire Show turns 50!

Watch: The Friendly Fire Show turns 50!

Gryllis 4 days News 0 9
Footage from a cancelled 2011 Darth Maul game

Footage from a cancelled 2011 Darth Maul game

Gryllis 6 days News 8 13
Friendly Fire Show 49: Tano finds his voice

Friendly Fire Show 49: Tano finds his voice

Podcast 07/04 Articles 1 5

Community Content

A loser's review of FIFA 14
03/03/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Silence, CybaCowboy commented on Sony's Shuhei Yoshida banned on Miiverse

Silence 8 hours ago
Username

DarkJibTEC, Toki commented on Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru to get a second season

DarkJibTEC 9 hours ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp posted a news - Ex-Halo developers turn their hand to iOS gaming with Third Eye Crime

AnDrE_pSp 12 hours ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp is now Level 15!

AnDrE_pSp 12 hours ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp posted a news - Ex-Halo developers turn their hand to iOS gaming with Third Eye Crime

AnDrE_pSp 12 hours ago
Username

espi_band is now Level 6!

espi_band 13 hours ago
Username

commented on GTA IV mod turns Liberty City into Los Santos

zurczner 13 hours ago
Username

maxiboy, tsubibo, SlappyWag commented on Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

maxiboy 14 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, Bloard commented on Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

tsubibo 15 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, MicDaMan commented on X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official "Opening Battle" Movie Clip #1 (2014) [HD]

tsubibo 16 hours ago