Wii Back Up Disc (Pink Fish Kissing?)

4064 Views 16 Posts Locked Wii Software
As I was surfing the net, I came across this little thing.



Apparently it is called a Nintendo Wii Back Up Disc 1.31 "Pink Fish". It was found in someones Nintendo Wii after he/she sent it in for repairs, and as you would, he/she took pictures and made a video of it in action. The person states that the CD is used to back up Wii data and also grants access to the Wiis BIOS.

Please feel free to discuss about this topic, but I must stress...

THIS IS STILL A RUMOUR! THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE OF THIS ACTUALLY EXISTING! AS WE ALL KNOW ITS QUITE EASY TO MAKE SOMETHING FAKE LOOK REAL, SO DONT THINK TOO SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS!!!

Discuss.

=D
Dude nearly a year old

for shame matteh for shame
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

sjt333 said: Dude nearly a year old
for shame matteh for shame



Really? Lol I only just saw it and thought wow holy crap but meh, if its old, that means people have figured out all about it then?

=D
OMG



blue fish kissing!! THIS IS NEW!! just released today omfg maybe it is real!!

Matteh said:if its old, that means people have figured out all about it then?

no

malaka said: OMG



blue fish kissing!! THIS IS NEW!! just released today omfg maybe it is real!!

lol that's just recoloured and mirrored

sjt333 said:


Matteh said:if its old, that means people have figured out all about it then?

no



Oh...that sux then lol. Is it even on the net? As in...for others to test and experiment with it?

malaka said: OMG
blue fish kissing!! THIS IS NEW!! just released today omfg maybe it is real!!



Lol wow omgzorz!

=D

Matteh said:

sjt333 said:



Matteh said:if its old, that means people have figured out all about it then?

no



Oh...that sux then lol. Is it even on the net? As in...for others to test and experiment with it?

no
and for the record, i found this under my bed. is it real? will it break my wii if i put it in?

thegame10 said: and for the record, i found this under my bed. is it real? will it break my wii if i put it in?



Lol oh god! The real question is...Why do you even have that in your room?! O.o

sjt333 said: no



Ok....well...this sucks, I cant find any decent information on the net about it so I have lost interest now..hmm..

=D
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
that wil break your Wii if you put it in a CD player.

Silence said: that wil break your Wii if you put it in a CD player.


Along with your hearing, your vision and your will to live.

thegame10 said: and for the record, i found this under my bed. is it real? will it break my wii if i put it in?

it will give your wii digital herpes

sjt333 said:

Matteh said:

sjt333 said:



Matteh said:if its old, that means people have figured out all about it then?

no



Oh...that sux then lol. Is it even on the net? As in...for others to test and experiment with it?

no

Actually, a piracy group just released it.

Silence said:

sjt333 said:

Matteh said:

sjt333 said:



Matteh said:if its old, that means people have figured out all about it then?

no



Oh...that sux then lol. Is it even on the net? As in...for others to test and experiment with it?

no

Actually, a piracy group just released it.

except it does the opposite of what its meant to do
Thread Locked

really old dude
I think theres a news article somewhere on the site, if you can be bothered searching for it
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Favourite 2014 game so far?

Favourite 2014 game so far?

19/06/2014 Polls 23 33
Fantastic fan made trailer for Super Smash Bros

Fantastic fan made trailer for Super Smash Bros

Tano 9 hours News 3 3
Chuck Norris: The Game revealed?
Tano 2 days News 5 9
Piracy crackdown: Australia blocking torrent sites?

Piracy crackdown: Australia blocking torrent sites?

Gryllis 3 days News 4 14
Australia's plans to crackdown on piracy leaked

Australia's plans to crackdown on piracy leaked

Gryllis 3 days Articles 15 12
5 Reasons Conker’s Bad Fur Day was set up to fail

5 Reasons Conker’s Bad Fur Day was set up to fail

Gryllis 4 days Articles 4 21
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham trailer
Tano 4 days News 0 5
Friendly Fire Show 64: Nintendo 64 Special

Friendly Fire Show 64: Nintendo 64 Special

Podcast 4 days Articles 0 14
5 Bullshit characters that should be in Smash Bros

5 Bullshit characters that should be in Smash Bros

PaulV 24/07 Articles 19 12

Community Content

My proudest individual achievement

My proudest individual achievement

25/07/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

MezFunky just unlocked the Chatter Box achievement!

MezFunky 7 hours ago
Username

commented on The Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover - Comic Con 2014

MezFunky 7 hours ago
Username

Tano shared a story - Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

Tano 10 hours ago
Username

commented on EA Access is not good value - Sony

1wiierdguy 12 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, whaling, Skarteh commented on A staggering amount of PC gamers have no online security

tsubibo 19 hours ago
Username

commented on EA Access is not good value - Sony

Guyver 22 hours ago
Username

Macomb shared a story - Heroes in the sacred 3

Macomb 1 day ago
Username

Macomb is now Level 4!

Macomb 1 day ago
Username

1wiierdguy, Hugo commented on EA Access is not good value - Sony

1wiierdguy 1 day ago