Guyver the friendly Admin

18 Comments 4 Votes 613 Views 19/01/2010 Back to Gallery
guyver is such a friendly guy
 

Other photos by XxmadmanxX

  • Goofy Hat
  • sonic screenshot 3
  • SSBB screen shot
  • Tux on yoshi
  • New Guitar Hero
  • Spidey medal
  • Strong Bad
Link to us http://wii.mmgn.com/Gallery/Guyver-the-friendly-Admin
BBCode
Tags: guyver jesus Kidney phousand Wiid00d Woody
Picture by: XxmadmanxX 83647Kudos XxmadmanxX
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

Guyver the friendly Admin Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Tut tut, PWNAGE stuff is only for PWNAGE people.
Guyver is like the nicest guy on MyWii
Way to handball it to Magick, Guyver.

CheeryDog said: Tut tut, PWNAGE stuff is only for PWNAGE people.


and why would i listen to you
This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me

malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me


Who doesnt?
Ya, helps eeeeeeevrybody else EXCEPT me! Ya jerk.
Holy crap.


Magickstar.

malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me



I like getting tazed in the nards more than you

PS that was Magic using the Member account lol

Guyver said:

malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me


I like getting tazed in the nards more than you
PS that was Magic using the Member account lol


what did he want help with?

XxmadmanxX said:


Guyver said:


malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me


I like getting tazed in the nards more than you
PS that was Magic using the Member account lol


what did he want help with?




He zipped up his pants too quick lol I can't remember that was aaaages ago.

Djstudios said: Ya, helps eeeeeeevrybody else EXCEPT me! Ya jerk.




Wait what are yoy babbling on about?
LOOL i see why he didn't ask magic now
LOL at the Member post. xD

Guyver said:

Djstudios said: Ya, helps eeeeeeevrybody else EXCEPT me! Ya jerk.


Wait what are yoy babbling on about?



Oh no he did-ent!

=D

Guyver said:


XxmadmanxX said:


Guyver said:


malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me


I like getting tazed in the nards more than you
PS that was Magic using the Member account lol


what did he want help with?


He zipped up his pants too quick lol I can't remember that was aaaages ago.


Djstudios said: Ya, helps eeeeeeevrybody else EXCEPT me! Ya jerk.


Wait what are yoy babbling on about?


Don't pretend like u don't know!

Djstudios said:

Guyver said:


XxmadmanxX said:


Guyver said:


malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me


I like getting tazed in the nards more than you
PS that was Magic using the Member account lol


what did he want help with?


He zipped up his pants too quick lol I can't remember that was aaaages ago.


Djstudios said: Ya, helps eeeeeeevrybody else EXCEPT me! Ya jerk.


Wait what are yoy babbling on about?


Don't pretend like u don't know!


get out of my image comments

Djstudios said:

Guyver said:


XxmadmanxX said:


Guyver said:


malaka said: This proves my theory that guyver loves wiidude more than me


I like getting tazed in the nards more than you
PS that was Magic using the Member account lol


what did he want help with?


He zipped up his pants too quick lol I can't remember that was aaaages ago.


Djstudios said: Ya, helps eeeeeeevrybody else EXCEPT me! Ya jerk.


Wait what are yoy babbling on about?


Don't pretend like u don't know!


Once again: shut up, nobody cares.
Guyver has NEVER not helped anyone. Did you have a legimate problem or was it ignorable?
Don't leave a comment. PM me.

Doles said: Guyver has NEVER not helped anyone. Did you have a legimate problem or was it ignorable?
Don't leave a comment. PM me.


lawl

Post a comment

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Wii Content

Most anticipated game of 2015

Most anticipated game of 2015

08/01/2015 Polls 11 14
Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

Tano 4 hours News 5 2
Nintendo doesn't understand modern gaming - former exec

Nintendo doesn't understand modern gaming - former exec

Gryllis 6 days News 6 5
Resident Evil & the dying art of entertaining walkthroughs

Resident Evil & the dying art of entertaining walkthroughs

Jickle 21/01 Articles 5 9
Club Nintendo closing in Sep, replacement coming

Club Nintendo closing in Sep, replacement coming

Gryllis 20/01 News 2 7
5 Wii games we'd totally play again on Wii U

5 Wii games we'd totally play again on Wii U

Jayden27 15/01 Articles 11 8
Wii games coming to Wii U as downloads - Aus pricing

Wii games coming to Wii U as downloads - Aus pricing

Gryllis 15/01 News 7 7
Rare NES game going for over $120,000 on eBay

Rare NES game going for over $120,000 on eBay

Gryllis 12/01 News 0 6
The big games of 2015: Every major release

The big games of 2015: Every major release

Tano 09/01 Articles 14 9

Community Content

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

milo, maxiboy, Jayden27 and other 5 users commented on Think you're entitled to the digital game you just bought? Think again

milo 1 hour ago
Username

K4ZMA, Marshal976 commented on Need For Speed went full freemium. Never go full freemium

K4ZMA 4 hours ago
Username

stevivor is now Level 6!

stevivor 7 hours ago
Username

allansoul just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

allansoul 7 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA is now Level 82!

K4ZMA 7 hours ago
Username

Gryllis, Pilkingbod commented on Mythbusters to tackle Doom to test practicalities of FPS arsenal

Gryllis 8 hours ago
Username

Zinker, Mik3y commented on WIN: World of Warships second beta access

Zinker 15 hours ago
Username

mempop shared a story - hi all

mempop 17 hours ago
Username

mempop is now Level 3!

mempop 17 hours ago