Activision Replace Daniel Craig as Bond

by Ben Salter Featured 14 Comments 7 Votes 2919 Views 12/11/2009 Back to News

Activision has decided to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond in their next game. After deciding to update the Bond series annually Activision must have realised that Craig would not be available to provide new dialogue in between his busy schedule, which will include a new Bond film which should be shot sometime next year.

Instead we get someone you've probably never heard of, if you're not an EsatEnders fan. Adam Croasdell, who plays Dr Al Jenkins in the TV series, announced in an interview with BBC Asia that he was the new videogame Bond. "Oddly enough I have just played James Bond in the new James Bond video game - how weird is that? I don't know what the future holds, but I'm always into varying up what comes my way, trying new things."

The next game in the series will be a racing game developed by Bizarre Creations. In an interesting twist Activision clearly plan to make Bond an annual instalment from next year, as the game has been delayed until 2010.

Link to us http://wii.mmgn.com/News/Activision-Replace-Daniel-Crai-Z
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

More Info on James Bond: Quantum of Solace

James Bond: Quantum of Solace James Bond: Quantum of Solace James Bond: Quantum of Solace James Bond: Quantum of Solace James Bond: Quantum of Solace James Bond: Quantum of Solace James Bond: Quantum of Solace
James Bond: Quantum of Solace Australian Release: Out Now

Activision Replace Daniel Craig as Bond Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I actually was good playing as Craig in QOS I just don't like him in the movies
He looks like that freaky Toy-Maker villian from the first Spy Kids movie.

Skidmark said: He looks like that freaky Toy-Maker villian from the first Spy Kids movie.

Oh god he does!
kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I was thinking Bronsan.But sadly,my hopes are shattered.

Lol! Allan Cummings(I think that's his name) is funny as. What a crack up in Josie And The Pussycats the movie.

But this news doesn't bother me in the slightest. Never like James Bond. Ever.

=D
Haha that guy in Spy Kids is actually in a bond movie. He is Boris in Goldeneye. Great Movie!

Matteh said: But this news doesn't bother me in the slightest. Never like James Bond. Ever.
=D

What if they made 007 into an emotional vampire?

dossaer said:

=D

What if they made 007 into an emotional vampire?

They would ruin it completely

CheeryDog said:

dossaer said:

=D

What if they made 007 into an emotional vampire?

They would ruin it completely

Get him Matteh! he's disrespecting your ga... erm favourite franchise!

luigi676 said: I was thinking Bronsan.But sadly,my hopes are shattered.

i kno wish it was

CheeryDog said:

dossaer said:

=D

What if they made 007 into an emotional vampire?

They would ruin it completely

lol matteh you should be the new james bond lol
Quantum of Solace sucked! Activision should be ashamed! Luigi676, you're right, get Brosnan. (and a good developer)

dossaer said:

=D

What if they made 007 into an emotional vampire?

icwatudidthere...