Call of Duty: Black Ops coming in November

by Ben Salter Featured 28 Comments 11 Votes 1616 Views 01/05/2010 Back to News
Call of Duty: Black Ops coming in November

Activision last night revealed the website for Call of Duty:Black Ops, to be developed by Treyarch.

The worldwide release date for the 7th Call of Duty game, in the main series, is November 9, 2010.

While not straight from Activision, UK retailer GAME says the game will be set across the globe "from Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam."

The premiere trailer will be released on the site tonight.

NOTE: While the last game developed by Treyarch, Call of Duty: World at War, was released on the Wii there is no guarantee Call of Duty: Black Ops will be. Activision are yet to announce which platforms it'll appear on.

Link to us http://wii.mmgn.com/News/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-coming-2N7Z
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

Call of Duty: Black Ops coming in November Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

WiiCoolMan said: Oh cool i can't wait for my friend to buy this game i bet its gonna be really good.

Is this guy for real?

Like, the avatar and username and everything?

Slick said:

Is this guy for real?
Like, the avatar and username and everything?

What do you have a problem with me or something?
This is alright, but the good thing is that it comes out on my birthday!
This game will be especially awesome because my GP manned helicopter turrets in Nam'

WiiCoolMan said:

Slick said:

Is this guy for real?
Like, the avatar and username and everything?

What do you have a problem with me or something?

He's just being slick. Ignore him

I can't wait to see this game. Hopefully it will be good
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

I don't have either, but get it on PS3.
I doubt this'll come to Wii, but we don't know that it won't yet

ICC_06 said: I doubt this'll come to Wii, but we don't know that it won't yet

treyarch have sent all their cods during the wii lifespan .. all 2 of them ... + they even remade MW for wii so i'll take that as a sign their not done taking our money

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

I don't have either, but get it on PS3.

Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.
Ohhh kick ass! Even the title looks awesome! Looking forward to et
Wii are so not going to get it.

ucwutididther?

=D

Matteh said: Wii are so not going to get it.
ucwutididther?
=D

Holy crap that's awesome!!!!!!!!

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

I don't have either, but get it on PS3.

Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.

Yeah, no. Get it on 360, unless you enjoy being dropped out of games countless times.

SyRiAn2Nv said:

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

I don't have either, but get it on PS3.

Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.

i would say that, but i had COD4 on PC.
lolFPS

SyRiAn2Nv said:

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

I don't have either, but get it on PS3.

Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.

I don't have a 360 sorry only Wii & PS3.

gameluvr14 said:

WiiCoolMan said:

Slick said:

Is this guy for real?
Like, the avatar and username and everything?

What do you have a problem with me or something?

He's just being slick.

No, I just can't tell whether the guy is being satirical with the avatar and name.
Wii version = gimped as usual

bylim5 said: Wii version = gimped as usual

Obviously, we'll get COD: Black Op. No plural. We'll be able to shoot like one person then wait for another to appear.

=D

Matteh said:

bylim5 said: Wii version = gimped as usual

=D

lolol. Wii can't handle more than one. But it can handle respawning enemies.

SyRiAn2Nv said:

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

Modern Warfare

I don't have either, but get it on PS3.

Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.

Just STFU.

luigi676 said: Just STFU.

More of a PS3 fan are we?
But if you wanted to get into CoD, either PS3, 360 or PC is the go. Which ever suits you best.

It might come to Wii. It'd be an entirely different game though.

Dyke13 said:
It might come to Wii. It'd be an entirely different game though.

It won't be an entirely different game. It will be very similar but without all the HD hardware fidelity.

If the COD:BW does make it to the Wii I would say it will still be a really good game as long as it plays to its strengths like the past two Wii editions have.