Call of Duty: Black Ops coming in November

by Ben Salter Featured 28 Comments 11 Votes 1480 Views 01/05/2010 Back to News
Call of Duty: Black Ops coming in November

Activision last night revealed the website for Call of Duty:Black Ops, to be developed by Treyarch.

The worldwide release date for the 7th Call of Duty game, in the main series, is November 9, 2010.

While not straight from Activision, UK retailer GAME says the game will be set across the globe "from Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam."

The premiere trailer will be released on the site tonight.

NOTE: While the last game developed by Treyarch, Call of Duty: World at War, was released on the Wii there is no guarantee Call of Duty: Black Ops will be. Activision are yet to announce which platforms it'll appear on.

Link to us http://wii.mmgn.com/News/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-coming-2N7Z
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

Call of Duty: Black Ops coming in November Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Oh cool i can't wait for my friend to buy this game i bet its gonna be really good.

WiiCoolMan said: Oh cool i can't wait for my friend to buy this game i bet its gonna be really good.


Is this guy for real?

Like, the avatar and username and everything?

Slick said:


WiiCoolMan said: Oh cool i can't wait for my friend to buy this game i bet its gonna be really good.


Is this guy for real?
Like, the avatar and username and everything?



What do you have a problem with me or something?
This is alright, but the good thing is that it comes out on my birthday!
This game will be especially awesome because my GP manned helicopter turrets in Nam'

WiiCoolMan said:


Slick said:


WiiCoolMan said: Oh cool i can't wait for my friend to buy this game i bet its gonna be really good.


Is this guy for real?
Like, the avatar and username and everything?


What do you have a problem with me or something?


He's just being slick. Ignore him

I can't wait to see this game. Hopefully it will be good
I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare

MickEiA said:

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?


I don't have either, but get it on PS3.
I doubt this'll come to Wii, but we don't know that it won't yet

ICC_06 said: I doubt this'll come to Wii, but we don't know that it won't yet


treyarch have sent all their cods during the wii lifespan .. all 2 of them ... + they even remade MW for wii so i'll take that as a sign their not done taking our money

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?


I don't have either, but get it on PS3.


Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.
Ohhh kick ass! Even the title looks awesome! Looking forward to et
Wii are so not going to get it.



ucwutididther?

=D

Matteh said: Wii are so not going to get it.
ucwutididther?
=D


Holy crap that's awesome!!!!!!!!

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?


I don't have either, but get it on PS3.


Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.


Yeah, no. Get it on 360, unless you enjoy being dropped out of games countless times.

SyRiAn2Nv said:

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?


I don't have either, but get it on PS3.


Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.


Yeah, no. Get it on 360, unless you enjoy being dropped out of games countless times.


i would say that, but i had COD4 on PC.
lolFPS

SyRiAn2Nv said:

nobbyguss said:

ZePpLiNs said:

nobbyguss said:

MickEiA said:

nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?


I don't have either, but get it on PS3.


Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.


Yeah, no. Get it on 360, unless you enjoy being dropped out of games countless times.


I don't have a 360 sorry only Wii & PS3.

gameluvr14 said:

WiiCoolMan said:


Slick said:


WiiCoolMan said: Oh cool i can't wait for my friend to buy this game i bet its gonna be really good.


Is this guy for real?
Like, the avatar and username and everything?


What do you have a problem with me or something?


He's just being slick.


No, I just can't tell whether the guy is being satirical with the avatar and name.
Wii version = gimped as usual

bylim5 said: Wii version = gimped as usual



Obviously, we'll get COD: Black Op. No plural. We'll be able to shoot like one person then wait for another to appear.

=D

Matteh said:

bylim5 said: Wii version = gimped as usual


Obviously, we'll get COD: Black Op. No plural. We'll be able to shoot like one person then wait for another to appear.
=D



lolol. Wii can't handle more than one. But it can handle respawning enemies.

SyRiAn2Nv said:


nobbyguss said:


ZePpLiNs said:


nobbyguss said:


MickEiA said:


nobbyguss said: I've never been into these style games but after being on MyWii & reading all the comments etc, it make me want to get one of these.
Any suggestions on which is the best one to get first?


Modern Warfare


Thanks heaps for that, do you have it for Wii or Playstation 3, if so what system is the best to get it on?


I don't have either, but get it on PS3.


Thanks Zepplins, that's why I asked, PS3 it will be.


Yeah, no. Get it on 360, unless you enjoy being dropped out of games countless times.



Just STFU.

luigi676 said: Just STFU.


More of a PS3 fan are we?
But if you wanted to get into CoD, either PS3, 360 or PC is the go. Which ever suits you best.

It might come to Wii. It'd be an entirely different game though.

Dyke13 said:
It might come to Wii. It'd be an entirely different game though.


It won't be an entirely different game. It will be very similar but without all the HD hardware fidelity.

If the COD:BW does make it to the Wii I would say it will still be a really good game as long as it plays to its strengths like the past two Wii editions have.

Post a comment

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Recently Read

Featured Wii Content

Favourite 2014 game so far?

Favourite 2014 game so far?

19/06/2014 Polls 22 31
Mad man speed runs Ocarina of Time in 18 minutes

Mad man speed runs Ocarina of Time in 18 minutes

Gryllis 1 day News 1 7
UK pirates get warnings for illegal downloads in 2015

UK pirates get warnings for illegal downloads in 2015

Gryllis 1 day News 8 9
FIFA 15 trailer gets intensely emotional
Gryllis 2 days News 3 6
Friendly Fire Show 63: It is Thor Destiny

Friendly Fire Show 63: It is Thor Destiny

Podcast 3 days Articles 0 8
Friendly Fire Show 62: The Kim Kardashian Special

Friendly Fire Show 62: The Kim Kardashian Special

Podcast 6 days Articles 1 4
Sega still open to releasing games on Wii U VC

Sega still open to releasing games on Wii U VC

Gryllis 16/07 News 3 6
PS4 remakes welcome back Wii gamers to PlayStation

PS4 remakes welcome back Wii gamers to PlayStation

Gryllis 16/07 News 10 14
Duck Hunt gun used to stop home robbery

Duck Hunt gun used to stop home robbery

Tano 16/07 News 0 9

Community Content

A New Era For MMGN: Our New HQ

A New Era For MMGN: Our New HQ

23/06/2014 Blog 16 1

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

chris991 is selling - GTA V PS3

chris991 6 hours ago
Username

chris991 just unlocked the Convincing Salesman achievement!

chris991 6 hours ago
Username

commented on FIFA 15 trailer gets intensely emotional

stonecold 16 hours ago
Username

commented on What makes Destiny so compelling?

stonecold 16 hours ago
Username

commented on The Last Of Us 2 in the pipeline: 'We're exploring ideas'

stonecold 17 hours ago
Username

BBking, Skarteh commented on UK pirates to get warnings for illegal downloading in 2015, but no sanctions

BBking 17 hours ago
Username

Pilkingbod, Skarteh, Tano commented on Pop star Lorde says Oculus Rift is 'kind of like communism'

Pilkingbod 17 hours ago
Username

warchieflj is now Level 2!

warchieflj 1 day ago
Username

Leasha, sithsquire, Gryllis commented on UK pirates to get warnings for illegal downloading in 2015, but no sanctions

Leasha 1 day ago
Username

1wiierdguy, Gryllis, Tano commented on Pop star Lorde says Oculus Rift is 'kind of like communism'

1wiierdguy 1 day ago