MadWorld Deathwatch trailer

by Sam Tipping 18 Comments 12 Votes 807 Views 31/01/2009 Back to News

A higher res version can be seen at the link

MadWorld is an upcoming wii game from Platinum Games

Source: http://kotaku.com/5142989/new-madworld-trailer-adds-cheese-to-the-bloodbath

Link to us http://wii.mmgn.com/News/MadWorld-Deathwatch-trailer
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

MadWorld Deathwatch trailer Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
woot! cannot wait!
This reminds me of Battle Royale
Awesome nice find sjt im looking forwad to this game HEAPS
Lol wow, that was awesome!

=D
I'm capped, so I cant see this
Epic. this just makes me want the game even more!
wow. Looks amazing.
I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.
Ossom! I'm getting this along with the conduit.

pauliej said: I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.

Name a beat em up that isnt that

sjt333 said:


pauliej said: I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.

Name a beat em up that isnt that



Oh yer, I'm not saying that beat 'em ups need story lines, it just this goes over the top with needless violence.

pauliej said:

sjt333 said:



pauliej said: I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.

Name a beat em up that isnt that



Oh yer, I'm not saying that beat 'em ups need story lines, it just this goes over the top with needless violence.



And wats wrong with that

metadude4 said:


pauliej said:


sjt333 said:


pauliej said: I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.

Name a beat em up that isnt that


Oh yer, I'm not saying that beat 'em ups need story lines, it just this goes over the top with needless violence.


And wats wrong with that



What is right with it?

pauliej said:

metadude4 said:



pauliej said:



sjt333 said:



pauliej said: I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.

Name a beat em up that isnt that



Oh yer, I'm not saying that beat 'em ups need story lines, it just this goes over the top with needless violence.



And wats wrong with that



What is right with it?



If your calling halo, halflife, cod, original mortal kombat, gears of war, unreal tornamount all crap then i guess your right.

metadude4 said:


pauliej said:


metadude4 said:


pauliej said:


sjt333 said:


pauliej said: I really think this game is a waste of time. Just a needless fighting game with zero story line.

Name a beat em up that isnt that


Oh yer, I'm not saying that beat 'em ups need story lines, it just this goes over the top with needless violence.


And wats wrong with that


What is right with it?


If your calling halo, halflife, cod, original mortal kombat, gears of war, unreal tornamount all crap then i guess your right.



Ok, yer you have a point. But none of those games you mentioned have bloody violence as seen in Madworld.

pauliej said:Ok, yer you have a point. But none of those games you mentioned have bloody violence as seen in Madworld.

Gears of war, you slice people in half with a chainsaw

sjt333 said:


pauliej said:Ok, yer you have a point. But none of those games you mentioned have bloody violence as seen in Madworld.

Gears of war, you slice people in half with a chainsaw



True, but it has more of a story and is less bloody than Madworld. stick to my opinion, Madworld is just needless violence.

pauliej said:

sjt333 said:



pauliej said:Ok, yer you have a point. But none of those games you mentioned have bloody violence as seen in Madworld.

Gears of war, you slice people in half with a chainsaw



True, but it has more of a story and is less bloody than Madworld. stick to my opinion, Madworld is just needless violence.



Yeah but it looks fun! And most people buy Gears for online which is just violence. And Madworld only shows blood gears shows like the inside of someone who was chainsawed.

Post a comment

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Recently Read

Featured Wii Content

Most anticipated game of 2015

Most anticipated game of 2015

08/01/2015 Polls 12 15
The Mario timeline in chronological order
Tano 2 days News 4 8
More than 3.3 billion goals have been scored in FIFA

More than 3.3 billion goals have been scored in FIFA

Tano 2 days News 0 6
Metroid Prime Trilogy cuts loading times on Wii U
Gryllis 2 days News 1 4
Skylanders Trap Team: Light & Dark Expansions review

Skylanders Trap Team: Light & Dark Expansions review

Schrekdog 2 days Reviews 2 4
Metroid Prime Trilogy out on Wii U eShop today for $13

Metroid Prime Trilogy out on Wii U eShop today for $13

Gryllis 3 days News 4 4
Bartronica is Melbourne's newest video game bar

Bartronica is Melbourne's newest video game bar

Tano 3 days News 9 5
Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

Tano 4 days News 7 2
Resident Evil & the dying art of entertaining walkthroughs

Resident Evil & the dying art of entertaining walkthroughs

Jickle 21/01 Articles 5 9

Community Content

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Mirage's super nendoroid collection image dump

zurczner 2 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA made a change to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

K4ZMA 8 hours ago
Username

kangle4, DarkJibTEC commented on Mirage's super nendoroid collection image dump

kangle4 10 hours ago
Username

commented on 5 Things I’d like from future Pokémon games

sjt333 17 hours ago
Username

Blak, K4ZMA, Zinker and other 2 users commented on Mirage's super nendoroid collection image dump

Blak 20 hours ago
Username

commented on Battlefield Hardline beta kicks off February 3

Zinker 23 hours ago
Username

Zinker shared a story - There is something about survival

Zinker 2 days ago
Username

Blob, Armige, K4ZMA and other 2 users commented on 5 Things I’d like from future Pokémon games

Blob 2 days ago
Username

commented on The Mario timeline in chronological order

MoeMan 2 days ago