Local industry tracker, the NPD Group, has revealed the top 10 selling video games in Australia during the first half of 2012, via MCV.
Surprisingly, only three of the ten games were released this year: Max Payne 3, Diablo III and Mass Effect 3. The rest are from 2011.
1. Diablo III
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
3. Mass Effect 3
4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
5. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
6. Battlefield 3
7. Max Payne 3
8. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
10. Saint's Row: The Third
By Ben Salter - Bio